bunka addict

culture - pop and otherwise - through the eyes of a bunka addict

09 August 2006

Blog Fever

The name of my blog really says it all...Bunka Addict! Bunka is the Japanese word for culture. I have an unhealthy obsession, some would say an addiction, with all things cultural. A passion that consumes many of my waking hours, learning about and trying to understand other cultures has always been a part of my life. My upbringing and education has instilled in me a strong belief in cultural exchange and it's power to fight hatred.

This is my first blog and it will most definitely be a work in progress. Blogging is a pop culture phenonmenon that has garnered worldwide appeal. Being the culture addict that I am, I have to get in on the action regardless of how late I am getting on the bandwagon. It is my hope that this blog can become a vehicle for me to share my views on many aspects of culture and the crazy things that people do (myself included) in the pursuit of life. I also hope that i can make some good friends along the way...

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew J said...

Why do you need to make good friends? Aren't the ones you already have good enough for you?? Just kidding.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Bambina said...

I'm your friend!! I'm in a different culture!!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home